PR Newswire Media Room
- About PR Newswire
- Beyond PR Blog
What do we do? We help you tell your story!
PR Newswire is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content -- from rich media to online video to multimedia -- and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Fast Facts about PR Newswire:
- Founded: PR Newswire was founded in 1954 by Herbert Muschel.
- Headquarters: New York, New York
- Global offices: PR Newswire has 35 offices in 18 countries, including 10 in the United States.
- Online reach: PR Newswire’s network reaches more than 4,500 U.S. websites, including popular sites such as Yahoo!Finance, MarketWatch and Business Journals. Our global network reaches nearly 10,000 websites, portals and databases.
- Global reach: Our network can help you reach more than 170 countries in more than 40 languages.
- Media reach: Our network reaches nearly 3,000 newsrooms, like The New York Times, ABC News, BuzzFeed and more. We send content to more than 550 news content systems like Moody’s, SmartBriefs, LexisNexis and McGraw-Hill. Furthermore, our media portal PR Newswire for Journalists has more than 37,000 active monthly users.
- Mobile reach: PR Newswire pushes content to mobile news aggregators and e-readers through more than 180 mobile partnerships, making news easily accessible via mobile devices.
- Multimedia reach: PR Newswire’s network distributes to more than 2,600 sites that can render images, and more than 2,100 for videos.
- Social media reach: PR Newswire’s industry-leading social media distribution network engages client content across its nearly 200 industry-specific handles globally.