- About PR Newswire
- Beyond PR Blog
What do we do? We help you power your story!
PR Newswire, a Cision company, is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms and distribution that marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers leverage to engage key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content -- and then distribute and measure results. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire powers the stories of organizations around the world. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific regions.
Cision is a leading media communication technology and analytics company that enables marketers and communicators to effectively manage their earned media programs in coordination with paid and owned channels to drive business impact. As the creator of the Cision Communication Cloud™, the first-of-its-kind earned media cloud-based platform, Cision has combined cutting-edge data, analytics, technology and services into a unified communication ecosystem that brands can use to build consistent, meaningful and enduring relationships with influencers and buyers in order to amplify their marketplace influence. Cision solutions also include market-leading media technologies such as PR Newswire, Gorkana, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Australia. For more information, visit www.cision.com or follow @Cision on Twitter.
Fast Facts about PR Newswire:
- Founded: PR Newswire was founded in 1954 by Herbert Muschel.
- Headquarters: New York, New York
- Global offices: PR Newswire has 35 offices in 18 countries, including 10 in the United States.
- Online reach: PR Newswire’s network reaches more than 4,500 U.S. websites, including popular sites such as Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch and Business Journals. Our global network reaches nearly 10,000 websites, portals and databases.
- Global reach: Our network can help you reach more than 170 countries in more than 40 languages.
- Media reach: Our network reaches nearly 3,000 newsrooms, like The New York Times, ABC News, BuzzFeed and more. We send content to more than 550 news content systems like Moody’s, SmartBriefs, LexisNexis and McGraw-Hill. Furthermore, our media portal PR Newswire for Journalists has more than 37,000 active monthly users.
- Mobile reach: PR Newswire pushes content to mobile news aggregators and e-readers through more than 180 mobile partnerships, making news easily accessible via mobile devices.
- Multimedia reach: PR Newswire’s network distributes to more than 2,600 sites that can render images, and more than 2,100 for videos.
- Social media reach: PR Newswire’s industry-leading social media distribution network engages client content across its nearly 200 industry-specific handles globally.